Thursday, September 23, 2010

When in PARADISE.....

Its frustrating trying to update on this blogger thing.... Oh not because I don't want to fill you in but because I seriously just don't have the words to describe what I am feeling at the moment. Anything I say no matter how much I emphasize No matter how many exclamation points I use No matter how many "sadjkfbwfiwufbfb" I type Its not enough. Not even the pictures. I am on Magnetic Island off the coast of Australia. Population of 2000 people Most of the island is national park with koalas just chilling with walabis and roos. I am staying at Base Backpackers which is on the beach.... Its my third day here. My second morning where I woke up, walked out of my room stretched looked to my right and " OH hey beautiful blue sky and gorgeous blue ocean" and to my left "Oh morning amazing view of green mountain tops". WHAT MORE COULD ANYONE WANT !!! Having my coffee and breaky while listening to awesome tunes and the sound of the waves splashing in the background. I am in love with life. Yesterday we rented scooters for the day and rode around the entire island. Sun on our backs, hair in the wind, riding across cliffs that give sights of beach and just plain beauty. Oh funny story- I got some air ... OFF MY BIKE. When I thought Julia was going to crash and I die I tried to like save her life unecessarily and ended up superman flying off the bike- so I had a scuffle with the ground..... TKO the ground won. Scrapes and bruises. It hurts more today than yesterday. The company we rented from noticed some damage and charged me for it. Yea sucks ...but why frown... did I mention I am in paradise?!!! Today we checked put but are sticking around because we have about 10hrs to kill until out next bus leaves for Cairns. No worries... no better place to kill time than somewhere as gorgeous as Maggie Island. Crazy thing is Base is having their Moonlight Party today which goes from 3pm- 7am. About 2000 + people come for this. It supoposed to be big deal. So there is no chance for us to actually chill out because its going to be a shit show here.... We'll see how that goes. P.S I am seriously considering coming back to Aus ... to live after Skid. Most likely small beach town. Work at like a backpackers or something; meet so many interesting people. Its a serious thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment