Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spring Break in a place Down Under





I have never been as excited for a break as I am now... May be because I never actually planned anything for a break before... and if I had, probably still would not have been as awesome as a trip up the SUNSHINE COAST. I leave in a few hours. So no sleeping for me or else, I'll have four screaming girls outside my door because I overslept my alarm. As I mentioned, I am going with four of my girlfriends, awesome girls- Erika, Kelsey, Julia, and Amber. And the trip will go as follows. We first fly to Brisbane- stay over night; bus to Hervey Bay/ Fraser Island- day tours; Bus to Arlie Beach- 2 day sailing- excited but slightly freaked out..... water freaks me out (Me= bad bad swimmer). But she'll be right. Then bus to Magnetic Island- Beach bumming it ! and last but not least Cairns. All that in about 11 days. 11 of what will probably be the best days of my life thus far. Oh my word we are going to be burnt and tired when back home. Such a good thing we still have vacation days left when we arrive- just to get our selves together and possibly peel some of the sun burnt skin off our bodies.... ::Did I pack my sun screen?::

Because I have not yet learned how to travel into the future I have no pictures of my trip just yet, however here are some pictures I picked off line of some of the destinations we will hit. MMMM white sand, blue water.

CHEERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment