Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pre- Departure Excitement


In just a few hours I will be on my flight to Australia. First stop is Cairns- this is where the pre-orientation will take place. We pretty much have a week to just explore all that we can before flying to Melbourne (University of Melbourne) where we will begin our semester- I keep forgetting that I will be starting school/writing papers in about two weeks or so.
I am more excited than I can put in words. I think I'm also nervous- I say "I think" because I may just be misinterpreting some of the excitement as butterflies in my stomach -Did I mention this will be my first flight ever?- So part of me feels as if I am supposed to be nervous. I know one thing I am not feeling- scared. Surprisingly enough I don't have an inch of fear of me. I'm soo ready to take it all in ! AUSTRALIA HERE I COME !

[I promise to update/ announce I arrived everywhere safe]

No comments:

Post a Comment